The 41-year-old duchess has discussed the stereotype of the "angry black woman" with Issa Rae on the modern-day episode of her podcast series, with Meghan insisting there's nothing wrong with setting clear boundaries.
Speaking on her 'Archetypes' podcast, Meghan informed Issa: "I'm particular.
"I assume a excessive tide raises all ships - we're all going to succeed, so let's make sure it's genuinely super due to the fact it's a shared success for everybody. But I also understand that I will locate myself cowering and tiptoeing into a room - I do not know if you ever do that, the aspect that I find the most embarrassing - when you're saying a sentence and the intonation goes up like it is a question. And you're like, 'Oh my God, stop!'



"Stop whispering and tiptoeing around and say what it is you need. You're allowed to set a boundary, you are allowed to be clear. It does not make you demanding, it does now not make you difficult. It makes you clear."
Meghan - who has Archie, three, and Lilibet, sixteen months, with Prince Harry - consequently asked Issa whether she feels she's "allowed to be indignant in sure moments".
Issa, 37 - who wrote and starred in the HBO series 'Insecure' - replied: "Absolutely not. Because I can not lose my cool, I can not do that, specifically as a black woman, but additionally simply even as a public discern now. Because people are searching for methods to justify their grasp of you.
"That doesn't mean I don't get angry. That may mean that I will vent my frustrations to someone that I trust, get it out of my system and then go in fix mode."

@royaldailynew Prince Harry to have 'very quiet' 38th birthday today as family mourns Queen. #princeharry #queenelizabeth #royalfamily ♬ Happy & Pop songs - PeriTune


Tags: Queen, Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince Louis, Prince William and Kate Middleton, Prince Charles, Prince Harry, Meghan, Lilibet


Make positive you in no way leave out a ROYAL story! Sign up to our e-newsletter to get all of our celebrity, royal and life-style information delivered at once to your inbox.