Meghan Markle’s estranged father Meghan has hit out at some other of the claims she made in her controversial interview with The Cut.
Meghan Markle’s father has claimed his daughter didn’t “lose him” and that she threw him “under the bus”.
It comes after the Duchess of Sussex printed Prince Harry informed her “I misplaced my dad” over their royal rift in a bombshell interview.



In the interview, the Meghan, 41, says: “Harry said to me, ‘I misplaced my dad in this process.’”
But hours after the interview used to be published, Omid Scobie – the Sussex’s unofficial mouthpiece – claimed Meghan’s rates had been misreported.
Scobie said Meghan was sincerely referring to the rift with her personal dad.
It is nevertheless doubtful who Meghan was once referring to in the clumsily written quote – however the duchess’s estranged father has now lashed returned at his daughter.
Speaking to Mail Online, Thomas Markle, 79, said: “She didn’t ‘lose’ me, she dumped me.
“I am no longer lost. She knows where to locate me. My wide variety hasn’t changed.



“I would love to hear from my daughter and meet my son-in-law and my grandkids for the first time.”
Meghan grew to be estranged from her dad after he leaked a letter to The Mail on Sunday, begging him to cease talking to reporters.
In the bombshell interview remaining week, Meghan went on to discuss about how “forgiveness is genuinely important”.
She said: “It takes a lot extra electricity to no longer forgive. But it takes a lot of effort to forgive.”
But Mr Markle, who suffered a stroke before this year, says his daughter is all discuss however no action.
He said: “If she definitely believes in forgiveness, then why can’t she forgive me?
“I have apologised to her more than one times for any harm and pain I would possibly have brought about her.



“I love my daughter. She talks about forgiveness, so why no longer begin with her personal family? What about forgiving me?
“Every time she offers any other interview it brings up all the ache and motives so much stress.
“I am nevertheless very sick. I am going to speech therapy and doing the exceptional I can to get better, however it is all very upsetting.”
Mr Markle famously missed Meghan and Harry’s wedding ceremony four years ago after claiming he had suffered a heart attack.

Tags: Queen, Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince Louis, Prince William and Kate Middleton, Prince Charles, Prince Harry, Meghan, Lilibet


Make positive you in no way leave out a ROYAL story! Sign up to our e-newsletter to get all of our celebrity, royal and life-style information delivered at once to your inbox.