Prince Harry admits he was once eager on marrying his faculty instructor back in the days.
Writing in his memoir ‘Spare’, the Duke of Sussex remembers how he had a crush on Miss Roberts and deliberate on a future with her.
“I had a crush on Miss Roberts. I felt sure I’d marry her one day. I also recall two Miss Lynns. Miss Lynn Major and Miss Lynn Minor. They have been sisters. I used to be deeply smitten with the latter. I reckoned I’d marry her too,” Harry writes.



He added: “Three instances a week, after dinner, the matrons would aid the youngest boys with the nightly wash. I can still see the long row of white baths, every with a boy reclining like a little pharaoh, expecting his personalized hair washing.”

Tags: Queen, Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince Louis, Prince William and Kate Middleton, Prince Charles, Prince Harry, Meghan, Lilibet


Make positive you in no way leave out a ROYAL story! Sign up to our e-newsletter to get all of our celebrity, royal and life-style information delivered at once to your inbox.