Prince Harry and Meghan Markle these days inked a lucrative deal with Netflix, however that doesn’t suggest the streaming service will cover their story in The Crown.

Harry reportedly “insists” that Netflix doesn’t encompass him and Meghan stepping down from their roles as senior royals, royal professional Angela Levin says. "When I met Harry at Kensington Palace the first question he asked me was, 'Are you observing The Crown?' Angela said on TalkRadio formerly this week, according to Mirror UK. "I mumbled and said, 'Are you and the relaxation of the Royal Family?'”

He said, “Yes, we're all really gazing everything however I'm going to insist it stops earlier than it reaches me.” Harry and Meghan admitted to looking at some of the critically acclaimed drama at some point of their interview with Oprah Winfrey in 2021.


During an look on The Late Late Show with James Corden, the Duke of Sussex gave more context: “They [The Crown] don’t pretend to be news. It’s fiction. But it’s loosely based on the truth. I'm way greater satisfied with The Crown than I am seeing the memories written about my household or my wife or myself. Because it's the difference between — that [The Crown] is for sure fiction, take it how you will, but this [the press] is being mentioned as fact due to the fact you are supposedly news. I have a real difficulty with that.”

Regardless of Harry’s stance, the sequence showrunner, Peter Morgan, has already said he doesn’t plan to attain the modern-day day on the show. “Meghan and Harry are in the middle of their journey, and I don’t know what their experience is or how it will end,” he informed The Hollywood Reporter. “One needs some happiness, however I’m a good deal greater cozy writing about matters that took place at least 20 years ago. I kind of have in my head a 20-year rule. That is ample time and sufficient distance to honestly understand something, to recognize its role, to understand its position, to apprehend its relevance.”